- 1 of the largest common contractors in the Sacramento, California, place is making its mark along the lines of SoFi, Allegiant Air and World Lifetime by putting its name on a local sports activities location.
- Roebbelen Contracting has ordered a naming legal rights sponsorship for the Placer Valley Event Center, part of the $47 million transformation of @the Grounds fifty five-acre fairgrounds in Roseville, California. Financial terms of the sponsorship ended up not launched.
- Roebbelen was the common contractor for the renovation of the one hundred sixty,000-sq.-foot heart that opened to the general public in February. The newly named Roebbelen Center — one of the largest meeting areas in the Sacramento area — can accommodate major beginner sports activities competitions, substantial meetings, trade shows, concert events and other events.
The Roebbelen Center joins a handful of other venues named for building-similar companies. These include things like:
- The Dow Event Center indoor arena in Saginaw, Michigan.
- Caterpillar’s Dozer Park minor league baseball stadium in Peoria, Illinois.
- Fluor Discipline at the West Conclusion minor league baseball stadium in Greenville, South Carolina.
- PPG Paints Arena in Pittsburgh, dwelling to the Penguins NHL workforce.
- Rio Tinto MLS soccer stadium in close proximity to Salt Lake Town, Utah, named for the international mining functions enterprise.
- U.S. Metal Yard stadium in Gary, Indiana, dwelling of the Gary SouthShore RailCats, an American Association of Impartial Specialist Baseball workforce.
The dwelling of the Placer County Reasonable for a lot more than 80 many years, @the Grounds has been through substantial renovations to its campus and amenities considering the fact that Placer Valley Tourism assumed management of location, including a $34 million upgrade to the Roebbelen Center. The newly renovated setting up can accommodate as quite a few as 12 total-length basketball courts or 24 volleyball courts.
The Roebbelen name and symbol could remain on the setting up and in the course of @the Grounds right up until 2040, in accordance to a press statement. The partnership was a natural fit after the enterprise done the do the job, reported Kenneth Wenham, president and CEO of Roebbelen, in the statement.
“We greatly take pleasure in the distinctive marriage that we have developed with the local community and Placer Valley Tourism, and we did not want it to end with the ribbon-reducing,” he reported.
The Roebbelen Center will also help the 350-staff enterprise hook up with position seekers on the lookout for new chances, reported Wenham.
“It will lend some familiarity, and they can study a lot more about us,” he reported. “With the sponsorship, we’re sending a concept: We’ve been right here for 60 many years and we’re likely to be about for quite a few a lot more.”
The COVID-19 pandemic caused quite a few events to be canceled or postponed considering the fact that March. But organizers remain intrigued and are scheduling events for later on in the year, in accordance to David Attaway, CEO of @the Grounds and Placer Valley Tourism.
The Roebbelen sponsorship is a “good touchpoint” to hook up with the South Placer local community, reported Pat Nieser, vice president of company partnership and progress for The Superlative Team, the Cleveland-based mostly enterprise that assisted @the Grounds market the occasion heart to prospective sponsors nationwide.
“The occasion heart will make a good deal of perception for Roebbelen — they put their name on their do the job,” he reported.